Legal Services In Belleville, IL
Contact Dixon & Johnston Law Office
Our legal system can be complicated and messy, leaving you feeling lost and overwhelmed. At Dixon & Johnston Law Office, we’re here to help you navigate this system when you’re facing any issue regarding bankruptcy, social security disability, and family concerns like divorce and child custody. We provide these legal services to residents of Belleville, IL and the surrounding areas, representing you in court and advocating for your rights. You can count on us to work hard for you throughout the entire process. Please reach out to us today for more information or to schedule a consultation.
Legal Services We Provide
The team at Dixon & Johnston Law Office provides a range of legal services to assist our clients. Whether you need a divorce attorney, are facing bankruptcy, or need assistance with a social security disability claim, we have the experience to help you. We know how to protect your rights and stand up for you in court proceedings. Contact us for assistance in any of the following areas:
- Bankruptcy Law: We concentrate in handling Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies and can guide to help you make informed decisions during the process.
- Social Security Disability: We can represent you in matters involving social security and disability. If there’s no recovery in your case, there’s no fee.
- Family Law: We can act as your family law attorney, representing you in all matters, including divorce, property division, paternity, adoption, and more.
An Experienced Legal Team To Represent You
At Dixon & Johnston Law Office, we’ve built a reputation throughout St. Clair County for providing quality legal services and uncompromising advocacy both in and out of the courtroom. We are with you every step of the way, providing support and guidance during a difficult time in life. You can count on our team to bring experience, knowledge, and compassion to the table to help you overcome your legal obstacles and move on with your life. We’re proud to serve the communities of Southern Illinois, and we’ll ensure we protect your rights.
Areas We Serve
Our legal team serves a large portion of Southern Illinois as well as parts of Missouri. Our goal is to help as many clients as possible with their legal needs. In Illinois we handle all practice areas, but in Missouri only disability cases.
- Southern Illinois: We serve clients in St. Clair County, Madison County, Monroe County, Randolph County and Clinton County. Our service extends to those in the Metro East region of Illinois, including cities such as Columbia, Belleville, Fairview Heights, Collinsville, Cahokia, Waterloo, Granite City, Dupo, Edwardsville, Swansea, East St. Louis, and O’Fallon.
- Missouri: In Missouri our practice is limited to just Social Security Disability. We also practice in many Missouri communities, including Richmond Heights, St. Charles County, Affton, Festus, St. Peters, O’Fallon, St. Charles, Florissant, Bridgeton, Chesterfield, Park Hills, Kirkwood, Clayton, Ladue, and Webster Groves.
Make an Appointment with Us in St. Clair County
At Dixon & Johnston Law Office, our legal team is here to assist you in a variety of legal matters. Whether you’re seeking help to attain custody of your children, have found yourself in a tight financial situation with overwhelming debt, or need help appealing a social security benefits decision, we are here to represent you. Please contact us today to schedule an appointment where we can discuss the details of your case.
Protect Your Rights. Contact Us Today.